You are here
Incident Responder - Global Security Software Company
- This position is a new position within Tokyo, and will belong to a global team
- Close connections with overseas teams, international environment
About Our Client
This company is one of the largest Security Software companies in the world. Based in Europe, they have offices globally, and provide both B-to-C and B-to-B security software and services.
- Monitoring IT security events from clients
- Analysis of IT security events required the response.
- Reporting analysis and recommendation to mitigate IT security incidents.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-3 years of experience in position of IT security specialist in security monitoring / incident handling areas.
- Knowledge of basic modern cyber threats and attack's methodologies.
- The ability to effectively deal with multiple tasks at once.
- Experience in the analysis of network traffic and log.
- Experience in the analysis of attacks of various malware.
- Knowledge of Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems and TCP/IP-based network communications
- Native-level Japanese and business-level English, ability to communicate and engage in correspondence, write reports.
- Good communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Annual salary: Up to 10m JPY
- Location: Central Tokyo Location
- You will belong to a global team and have regular communication with counterparts in Europe