You are here
- Exciting new positions in a global team
- Open to candidates with fluent English and intermediate Japanese
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest providers of information and industry focused market data. Their customers are in almost every industry possible, and there is a very wide range of products and services that they provide to these. The client operates in most countries around the world, in globalized and connected teams. Therefore it is one of the most international and exciting working environments possible for bilingual candidates in Tokyo.
* Manage product localization (for the Japanese Market) & implementation projects to key clients and finalize them in time and budget,
* Organize the client communication using the whole bunch of communication tools (onsite visits, tele presence meetings, webinars, emails, ticketing, …),
* Provide deep subject matter expertise on product for the clients,
* Support sales/pre sales in sales presentations by demonstrating product onsite and online, and answer questions on technical and in-depth domain specific topics,
* Participate actively at conferences with papers, posters and talks on relevant topics to become positioned as a domain specialist,
* Interact with the product development team to learn about product and to continuously stay up-to-date on the latest state of the functionality as well as the product roadmap to develop into a product expert,
* Interact with and support sales managers and teams to help qualifying new opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
*Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent in education and work experience.
*At least 5 years Project Management experience.
*Proficient with project delivery, risk management and project staff management.
*Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
*Fluent English and business level Japanese.
*Effective decision making ability.
*Customer service aptitude imperative.
*Ability to multi-task and manage several projects at one time.
*Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
What's on Offer
Base salary up to around 10 million Yen, plus bonus and other incentives.