You are here
ICT Business Development Manager
- Leading Company with more than 10 B USD Revenue each year
- Global company with established business in Japan Market
About Our Client
This company is one of the largest companies in electronic components industry in the world. They manufacture switch, connector, cable assemblies, antenna, and sensor. Their customers are companies from automotive, industrial, home appliance, IT hardware, Aerospace, and Telecommunication.
In Japan, with more than 1,000 employees and with a number of production sites, they are able to manufacture customized products only for local market. In addition to that, the lead time is also shorter in comparison to their competitors. For these reasons, this company is able to dominate the market share.
The company is able to offer international career paths which allow their employees to work not only within Japan market but also wider range such as APAC region. Join them and build your own international career.
- To develop new business of sensor products by targeting customer in within the ICT industry (2 wheels, and commercial vehicle).
- To understand the potential customer needs and share internally with the R&D team to come up with the best possible solution.
- To prepare presentation to potential customer in order to inform the company products and it's advantages.
- To monitor market trend to identify business potential.
- To report to Regional Sales Manager.
The Successful Applicant
- 4-7 years of experience in the field of Sensor technology.
- 3-5 years experience in as FAE and/or business development/technical marketing.
- Experience and connections with ICT industry will be a huge plus.
- People management experience of 3-5 people.
- Able to communication in Japanese and English.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary based on skill and experience
- Established brand and local customer
- Leading brand in within electronics components industry