You are here
Human Resources Senior Manager
- Great Work-Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known and widely recognized educational institution with major focuses in Science and Technology.
- Plan, develop and/or update the rules of employment in accordance with the Japanese laws and regulations.
- Ensure all HR policies and practices are in compliance with the Japanese laws and regulations in consultation with the Administrative Compliance Division and the General Counsel's Office.
- Coordinate with other relevant divisions in developing and implementing a transparent system of resolving disputes among employees as well as between supervisors and employees.
- Ensure smooth and efficient administration of core HR services by leading and supporting HR staff engaged in; employment contract management, compensation and benefits administration, performance evaluation management, time and attendance management, employee relations, record keeping, and the IT system development and management.
- Help develop a strategic staffing and personnel budget plan to meet the future needs
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to operate in an international HR environment.
- Bachelor's degree
- Working knowledge of the various Japanese employment laws and practices
- Experience in the administration of human resources management processes
- Inter-cultural awareness and ability to adapt
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop administrative staff members.
- Demonstrated commitment to building a diverse and inclusive organization.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Japanese, with business level English speaking skills.
What's on Offer
A chance to work at one Japan's most beautiful city in a great environment, as well as developing your career in HR practice while having a good work-life balance and competitive salary.