You are here
Human Resources Manager (HR Lead Position)
- Start up business - Shape your own HR team
- Gain key experience working as a Head of HR
About Our Client
Our client is a new solar energy company investing heavily into the Japanese market. The company is only two years old and have ample investment from reputable organisation making this new subsidiary a fast expanding business.
* Talent Acquisition: Recruitment and induction of new high caliber professionals including overseeing and managing all contractual arrangements, residencies and visa matters.
* Talent Retention: Understand each employee's talent and motivation towards work and create an environment where employees feel empowered to elicit their best performance and maintain a collaborative work culture.
* Organizational Development: Formulate and deliver strategic human resource initiatives for new hiring and team building to obtain most effective results.
* Payroll: Manage outside payroll vendor to ensure salaries, expenses and bonuses are paid promptly and accurately. Coordinate with insurance attorney to register and remove employees at the time of joining/leaving the company.
* Compensation and Benefits: Conduct salary benchmarking, develop compensation and benefits structure in the company, and work with team managers to conduct review process.
* Employee management: Record file notes and troubleshoot with employee and management when there is HR related problems. Consult with external law firms to seek for legal opinions when necessary.
The Successful Applicant
* Should possess 5 years+ direct experience in Human Resource role partnering with the leadership group
* Must be able to troubleshoot organizational development issues and drive change while maintaining employee engagement.
* Possess exceptional leadership and mentoring skill and excellent communication skills both in English and Japanese
* Ability to work well in a fast-paced, multi-national environment and managing cross - functional teams
What's on Offer
Being a start up business, you will experience the overall growth of the business and shape the ideal work culture. Although you will be presented with many challenges, you will feel rewarded by making significant contributions to the new business. Competitive salary with flexible working arrangements