You are here
- HR/GA Specialist - Manufacturing Industry
- Growing Company with Global Presence
About Our Client
The client is an appliance manufacturing company that sells its products in over 80 countries worldwide. They have around 50 employees in Japan with 25 based in Tokyo.
- Aassisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
- Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance, health and safety
- Whole recruiting process, incl. developing job descriptions, selection of candidates, interviewing etc.
- Advising on salary ranges and additional benefits/ promotions
- Undertaking regularly salary reviews
- Administering employee records, payroll (outsourced) etc.
- Promoting equality and diversity a part oft he culture of the organization
- Consulting management on employment law/ legal issues
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Developing HR planning strategies together with line mangers (immediate and long-term staff requirements)
- Analyzing training needs in cooperation with managers
- Communicate with internal stakeholders within the corporate group, incl. HQ in Japan
- Support team with office administration, incl. IT coordination, office supply procurement, document control
- Manage legal documents, contracts, insurance policies etc.
- Coordination of external service providers
- Organize business trips of managers
- Communication with internal and external business partners
- Report to and consult Senior Management reg. any needs
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree in Business Administration or any relevant field
- At least 3 years of working experience in the similar field preferably in foreign companies
- Have a good organizational and coordination skills
- Good attitude and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Keen in dealing with detail
- Good command of both written and spoken English
What's on Offer
The client is a well established albeit growing company and this position is new headcount to provide support to the current HR/GA Manager.