You are here
- HRBP position at Leading American Pharmaceutical Company
- Opportunity to work in International Work environment with competitive pay
About Our Client
Mylan Pharma is a US based Pharmaceutical and generic drugs company, producing a range of 1500 products with a 40,000 global workforce. The company operated in 160 countries.
The ideal HRBP candidate should:
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes and program.
- Supports talent acquisition (recruitment and selection activities)with business unit.
- Conduct performance management with line manager.
- Act as change agent business enablement in Global and Local HR project.
- Consults and advises in issue of employee relation.
- Responsible for dealing with any claims or inquire that arise in business unit.
- Provides accurate HR report to Plant manager and Head of HR.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+years of General operation in human resources
- Experience in a customer focused, business
- Experience deploying effective employment
- Experience with talent management function
- Experience with learning and development
- Experience with compensation practices
- Experience with performance management
- Experience managing and resolving employee
What's on Offer
This position offers the successful candidate to work in an International work environment, with fantastic salary opportunities and great career path. The company has been performing strongly recently and will provide a stable environment to work in.