You are here
HRBP - Pharma Industry
- HRBP - Pharma Industry
- Worldwide Leader with Strong Japanese Presence
About Our Client
The client is a worldwide leader in the pharmaceutical industry. The have been operating for over 100 years and have a strong worldwide presence with over 500 employees in Japan.
* To help formulate and implement HR strategies, objectives and processes which are fully aligned to the overall business strategy in conjunction with the relevant division Heads.
* To implement organizational change, people development, career development and compensation processes to support the attraction and retention of key staff.
* To support HR lead in establishing performance management, reward and recognition strategies which facilitate, support and maintain a high performance culture.
* In conjunction with line management and the HR Head contribute to the development of a value based organizational culture which will inspire employee commitment and promote a winning spirit.
* In conjunction with line management and the Function Global HR Head, implement standardized global people Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) which allow the measurement of progress against the key people objectives.
* Pro actively supports all recruiting efforts and is heavily involved in interviewing process.
* To assess regularly customer needs and satisfaction and adjust services accordingly
* Add to BP role, organize and take initiative HR functional tasks, which should be conducted as whole organization.
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum: University degree in social sciences or business discipline, or professional HR qualification,
* Desirable: Further Education in Change Management
* Organizational Development/Consulting
* 7-10 years of experience
* Human Resources, coaching, training, organizational development/consulting, cross cultural communication,
* Ability to network with various in-country and corporate HR functions in order to ensure the coordinated delivery of services, strong work ethic, exposure to both
* Track record of successfully managing major change, cultural awareness and sensitivity
What's on Offer
Act as key HR business partner to the Head of the supported customer groups and the corresponding senior management team. Supports the customer groups in all HR Issues including support in reaching business and strategic objectives by acting as consultant and change agent. Helps and supports the implementation of global and local HR Processes and ensures professional handling of all HR related topics.