You are here
HRBP - Pharma Industry
- HRBP - Pharma Industry
- Global Organization with International Culture
About Our Client
The client is a global healthcare provider and a leader in the development of Pharmaceuticals. They have a very strong global presence and their headquarters is in Europe.
* Business partner: Consult managers and provide support to management team from people and organization perspectives. As an accepted business partner and coach, influences business decisions, contracts for HR deliverables to meet the business objectives. Ensures growing manager and employee self-sufficiency in basic people processes and matters.
* Organizational Development: Proactively identifies, facilitates and coaches change management and organizational development initiatives. Acts as a consultant partner providing solutions and supporting their implementation.
* Performance Management: Ensures client group has Performance Management system consistently applied, controlled and aligned to business strategies with a focus on development. Supports implementation of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and ensures their integration into the Performance Management System.
* Development: Develops leadership capability in the client organization; onboards new managers, coaches them to become better leaders and addresses poor leadership in appropriate and effective ways. Works with the line to identify and develop talent in the organization, and manages the global Organization and Talent Review process cascaded in client group. Stays connected to functions' top talent, manages quality and implementation of development plans. Proactively supports internal promotion and developmental assignments of identified talents.
* Recruiting management: Partner with finance and recruiting function to track headcount and position requirements. Create hiring strategy (both internal and external) with respective managers.
* Employee relations: Coach and educate managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues.
* Compliance: Ensure compliance with Japanese labour law
* Project Management: Leads and manages projects effectively and partners with Japan HR and global HR teams.
The Successful Applicant
Business English communication skill including emails and telephone conference
5+ years HRBP experience
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to work in an international company which promotes a forward thinking culture. The HR team is very large and will provide the chance to build a career with scope for promotion.