You are here
HR Specialist at Global Legal firm
Egnlsih communication at work
About Our Client
The Client is a British law firm with a global presence and being a member of the top British Law firms. Globally it is one of the law firms in the world with the highest number of lawyers and revenue.
The Client in Japan has an international work culture with flexibility at its core. The organization structure is flat with open communication strongly encouraged. Most of the business is conducted in English.
The job criteria include:
- Compiling payroll data and sending to payroll vendor and tax adviser to do the calculation.
- Reading contract documents in English (mostly for expat workers), informing payroll vendors when to deduct certain payments, and communicating to their respective HRs located oversees.
- Collecting information and contacting HR personnel regarding each tasks ( eg: housing payments for expats, bonus deductions etc).
The Successful Applicant
The candidate should posses:
- Excellent English communication skills since handling tasks for mostly expat workers.
- Knowledge of social security and Japanese labour issues.
- Highly independent person who is able to think proactively.
- Organisation skills are essential since multi-tasking with several small tasks are the norm.
- Good excel skills.
- Payroll experience is beneficial (extensive payroll experience not required).
What's on Offer
The Client provides the following benefits:
- A competitive salary package
- Career progression opportunities
- International work culture with flexibility at its core.
- Flat organization structure is with open communication strongly encouraged.
- Opportunity to use English language at work.
- The core working hours are 9:30-5:30 with minimal overtime required.
- Employees are entitled to 20 days annual leave with lots of flexibility for additional leave if needed.