You are here
- HR Specialist - Electronic Manufacturing
- Career progression and competitive pay
About Our Client
The Client specializes in providing IT solutions and is established in the world electronic manufacturing industry. The Client operates across the globe and has introduced a wide range of cutting-edge electronic innovations to the world.
The successful candidate with work as a HR Specialist independently, overseeing a staff base of 100.
Job responsibilities include:
+ Payroll, web based system (time sheets, putting overtime info in Excel and send to vendor).
+ Updating rules of employment.
+ Recruitment coordination.
+ Admin/GA (Rental cars, manage keys, office layout change, invoice related process).
+ Checking staff hours
+ Making monthly payments on time
+ Working out tax and national insurance deductions
+ Calculating overtime
+ Issuing tax forms
+ Managing special situations like maternity or sickness pay
The Successful Applicant
The client is looking for an enthusiastic and career driven candidate to work for HR Specialist position.
+ The ideal candidate will posses work experience and knowledge to work independently in Payroll.
+ Business level English language proficiency required.
+ Good IT skills
+ A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
+ Good team-playing skills
+ Clear and logical thinking
+ Good organizational skills and an ability to work to deadlines
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to work in a well established Global electronic manufacturing organization with an international work environment.
- A small team of 100 staff to manage the payrolls for.
- Career progression opportunities available.
- A competitive salary provided.