You are here
- Fast track your career
- Attractive benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a French electronics company well known for its innovative products. They have approx 100 people in the Japan organisation with two people in the HR team.
1. Support Regional HR Manager's activities: strongly including talent acquisitions, HR transactions, and payroll.
2. Support Japan C&B challenges (such as pension plan and work rule) and any C&B actives we may need to develop in Japan office.
3. Support Japan Business units for proceeding HR seasonal events. (i.e. performance reviews/objective setting, and annual training plans)
4. Assist and coordinate employee relations and labor office related cases with efficiency manner.
5. Coordinate and create effective HR reports and analysis using MS Offices.
6. Support APAC/global HR project to enhance global scalable and local relevant.
7. Caries out specific projects or/and assignments as and when required, upon Management's request.
8. Respects the confidentiality of information communicated to the employees.
The Successful Applicant
1. The successful applicant should be confident in dealing with payroll, recruitment and potentially other areas of HR
2. Understanding Japan payroll coordination and HR transactions (i.e. social security forms, certificate of employments.).
3. Understanding Japan labor law.
4. Able to organize own workload at the fast-paced working environment.
5. Business level English and fluency in Japanese is preferred. Oversee experiences are much preferred
What's on Offer
On offer is a position where you will fast track your career by joining an expanding business and taking on responsibility for broad areas of HR. Being a French company, they offer attractive benefits to their employees.