You are here
HR Recruiter - European Automotive Firm
Career Progression Prospects and Competitive Pay
About Our Client
The Client is a successful European Automobile manufacturer with a huge presence in Japan, incorporating a balanced International and Japanese corporate work culture. The Client is one of the largest global manufacturers of automobiles and has branches all over the world.
The successful HR Recruiter will support the recruitment activities, leading to swift and successful hiring mainly in the field of contractor and new graduates recruitment:
- Mid-Career/Contractors and New graduates recruitment
- Supporting HR marketing activities related to sourcing of the above
- Job market analysis, reporting
- Supporting the operational tasks
- Corporate initiatives related to recruitment
- Developing long term sourcing strategies and planning relevant tools.
- HR marketing activities opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will hold the following criteria:
- 4 years (or more) of experience in Human Resources.
- More than 2 years of experience solely in recruiting (mid-career/contractor recruiting).
- Experience in new graduates recruiting (preferred)
- Knowledge of Japanese labor law.
- Good Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive behavior, walk-the-talk attitude.
- High willingness to learn and experience new things.
- Strong commitment to complete assigned tasks, sense of responsibility.
- Strong motivation to face challenging situations.
- "Peoples' person" and a "team player" preferred.
What's on Offer
The position provides the candidate opportunities for:
- Career development and progression prospects
- Job rotation exposure
- On the job training programs and learning
- Daily English communication
- Health care
- Company Welfare
- Discounts for employees
- Canteen for employees
- Various holidays scheme
- Company Kindergarten
- Flexible working time (no core time)
- Work-at-home policy
- Social support (allowance system)
- Property accumulation savings