You are here
HR Manager - Global IT Security Organization
Career Progression Prospects with Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
The Client is a highly successful Multinational IT Security Organization specializing in a wide range of software and hardware. It has a client base of 100,000 organizations worldwide and operates in 160 countries
The Main responsibilities include:
- Drive key HR initiatives including performance review program, annual compensation review, employee communication, policies and procedures and implement programs from the global HR Speciality teams.
- Partner and provide support to local and global leaders on effective organizational design, role clarity work, and change management to achieve results that are in line with Company ethics and local employment legislation.
- Ensures effective communication of global and local initiatives and decisions, drawing on the site leadership team for delivery, as well as individual communications.
- Ensuring consistency in HR approach across the site as it relates to global practices including:
o Supports the Talent Acquisition team to ensure a positive candidate experience
o Support and implement the Global Compensation and Benefits initiatives.
o Support the development and delivery of Learning and Development initiatives, in conjunction with the Learning & Development team.
o Manage the annual salary review process across the business units and analysis of outcomes in line with agreed global process and framework.
o Ensure that the bi-annual Performance Review process is followed effectively and prompts a culture of ongoing performance feedback and development.
o Provide coaching and support to appraisers and appraisees and deliver refresher training to managers and employees as required.
- Manage the local benefits program and provide information and guidance to employees.
- Ensure that all changes / material facts are documented and ensure that all correspondence and material is professional, accurate and complies with local legal obligations.
- Maintain all data accurately on the HR database.
- Implement and manage initiatives locally in response to the annual Employee Opinion Survey.
- Ensure that recognition and engagement activities within the office take place, taking responsibility for overseeing the organization of such events as needed.
- Review and maintain the HR Intranet pages for the country allowing employees to have a single place to seek information on HR matters.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will fulfil the following criteria:
- HR Business Partnership experience in a fast paced environment and Multi-National Company.
- Working with a variety of personalities, management levels and stake holders.
- Proven track record in successful recruiting activities as well as steering and implementing sustainable HR projects.
- Applying global consistency in pragmatic way.
- Working in an environment of rapid change and changing needs from employees.
- Actively participate and engage as a member of a business-wide management team.
- Compensation and benefits management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management skills.
- Good knowledge of local employment law.
- Consistently perform at a high level, focusing on the appropriate priorities.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong business acumen
- Being able to perceive, address and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to design and implement policies.
- Abreast with HR Best Practices and Trends.
- HRIS implementation and usage.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive the opportunity:
- To work in an International, multicultural work environment.
- For career progression and career development.
- To use English language.
- Receive an attractive pay package.
- For business travel abroad.
- To receive exposure into various aspects of global HR operations.
- To become a key stakeholder of the Japan office.
- For greater leadership and responsibilities within the organization.