You are here
- Diverse culture with team work
- Be part of APAC HR team
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognized company with countless renowned innovative designs for buildings and sporting facilities. They value the ability to work together as an unified team and this is integrated into all employees. They employ approximately 100 people in Japan and located in central Tokyo.
* Lead all Human Resources matters in Tokyo office, including but not limited to recruiting, employee relations, compensation & benefits, policy administration, employee communications, performance management, learning and professional development programs.
* Work closely with Managing Director, Office HR and Regional HR Leader to ensure that all company policies, procedures, Japanese labor laws and work rules, are followed and adhered to.
* Provide guidance and oversight to HR team regarding office policy and performance issues.
* Work with Talent Coordinator to ensure learning program continues to grow and flourish within the office
* Roll out learning programs and annual PDP program. Ensure these programs yield high participation and monitor success.
The Successful Applicant
* A seasoned Leader with strong ability in inspiring the team with strong experience in Human Resources
* Experience in managing administrative teams would be an advantage. Having some understanding of Finance, Human Resource, Information Technology, Marketing and Facilities Operations are highly desirable
* Experience in professional service industry is desirable
* Bi-lingual in English and Japanese (written and verbal)
What's on Offer
Our client offers you priceless experience and knowledge from working with the industry's best, matched with experience gained by working with our clients across the globe. You will help clients from our remarkably diverse client pool grow, sustain and transform. All of this invaluable experience, knowledge and skills can only come from a global and diverse company lie our client's.