You are here
- Wide range of HR tasks. Work with 2 GA subordinates
- Company is growing. International business trips to the US
About Our Client
This company is a global food processing and commodity trading company that started more than 100 years ago. They have since grown globally to be a presence in more than 20 countries world wide. For the past 5 consecutive years they have been named the top food processing company to work for. They continue to come up with innovative ways to stay on top of the competition. This position is located in central Tokyo with a factory location in Chiba. The company has great work life balance and a positive, open communication policy in the office.
- Managing all HR functions in the region: recruitment, training, compensation, etc.
- To implement global HR policies and practices in the region
- Supporting a growth of business by driving human resources related change management, act as a change agent
- To drive local HR projects aligned with global HR policy aimed at business development support
- To ensure high-quality HR operations Planning, controlling and managing
- HR budget
- Ensuring HR legal compliance
- To develop country level HR institute
The Successful Applicant
- Required higher professional education (BA / University / MSc degree)
- Advanced knowledge in the field of human resources in general.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Human Resources with international background General management & change management ·
- In-depth understanding of local various business cultures, local regulations, esp. labor law ·
- Strong team player
- Strong communication skills, influence skills ·
- Fast decision making combined with hands-on mentality
- Ability to work under time-pressure, multi-tasking ·
- Combination of strategic thinking and managing of day-to-day practical tasks
- Business-level English and native-level Japanese
What's on Offer
This role will report directly to the American CEO that speaks Japanese. He's able to listen to the opinions of Japanese business leaders and influence his American colleagues in the HQ. At this company there is a tremendous respect for the local workers and a very open communication policy in the company. This is a great opportunity for a hands-on GA Manager to stretch their skills and capabilities to handle more strategic HR issues.
Salary: 8 million yen.