You are here
HR Manager with leading US manufacturer
- Work as a Business Partner & take active role in bringing about strategic change
- Drive change and shape an ideal work culture
Our client is a leading manufacturer headquartered in the US. Their innovative products are used diversely in various heavy machinery equipment and within the automotive sector. Located in the Kansai area, this position will be responsible for corporate and factory Human Resources while reporting to the Regional HR Director with dotted line report to the Country Managing Director. They employ approximately 200 people in Japan.
* Setting up and implementation of onboarding & job induction program for new hires
* Generating of monthly manpower reports
* Provide support on Performance management cycle - Goal Setting, Quarterly performance review, Year End performance review, etc
* Working in collaboration with the leadership team to establish and implement country HR strategy to support business objectives
* Manage all activities related to C&B, such as conducting salary survey to develop salary structure. Design sales incentive plan and monitor implementation and ensure the sales plan drive sales performance
* Work closely with Regional HR Director to align the local HR practices with corporate guidelines and HR initiatives.
* Successful applicant would have relevant HR experience, ideally within a management role
* Experience partnering with business leaders to develop and drive global initiatives.
* Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills; must be able to influence and coach across multiple levels within the company and locations
* Fluency in Japanese and business level English
Our client prides itself on its core values, which emphasizes respect for individuality while driving continual innovation, fostering an environment that is highly rewarding to work in. Furthermore, they offer flexible working arrangement and competitive salary package (with relocation allowance)