You are here
- Individual contributor position making all key decisions for HR
- Expanding business equals growing career
About Our Client
Our client is a start up IT based organisation making an impressive entry into the new market of Japan. With 40 people already hired and working in the office, they require having a full time HR professional to support the growth of the business from an HR perspective.
* Provides support on a range of HR initiatives, while gaining deep understanding of the business, employees and organizational needs
* Ownership over HR Administration. This includes Attendance Management, Payroll Administration, New Hire Orientation, Onboarding/Offboarding of employees, Pension & Benefits Administration
* Provide support to the Senior Director, Human Resources with International HR projects
* Responsible for managing employee relations activities within assigned region
The Successful Applicant
* Should have the confidence in dealing with all HR matters with background in HR Generalist/Business Partner position
* Bilingual capabilities are mandatory (English, Japanese)
What's on Offer
Join this organization through its growth stages and grow with the company. In the near future, you will have the chance to hire a subordinate creating your own HR team.