You are here
HR & GA Manager
- Lead the HR function with one subordinate
- Engage with senior leadership team
About Our Client
Our client is an American based manufacturer with approximately 80 employees in Japan. Having long history in Japan, they have strong foot hold of the market.
- Recruiting permanent and contracted employees including new hire orientations
- Employee trainings
- Performance Management
- Administrating monthly payroll and social insurance
- Managing general affairs areas through your subordinate
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge about General HR and able to handle all task independently while taking a hands on approach
- English communication skill (business level) and fluency in Japan is needed
What's on Offer
On offer is a company where they value work life balance and comfortable working environments. Working closely with the management team, this role will advise on important issues and adding value to the overall business.