You are here
This position is now filled
HR Business Partner
- Take lead in change management responsibilities
- Be part f the senior HR leadership team
About Our Client
Our client is a leading automotive supplier from Europe with a significant presence in the Japanese market. They have strong business relationships with all top automotive brands and continues to take market share in a competitive market.
* Partner with hiring managers and other key stakeholders.
* Manage entire search cycle from receiving the assignment from the business unit to ensuring the timely onboarding of suitable candidates.
* Interact with external vendors such as recruitment agencies and job sites, and have a proactive approach to seeking out new sources of talent.
* Regular activity reporting to reporting manager as well as hiring managers.
* Support, encourage and consult employees and business partners in all relevant HR matters.
* Understand and comply with Japanese labor law, ensuring rules and regulations are communicated to and observed by all employees as well as management.
* Implement and execute HRD Cycle and ensure the active participation of all employees. Execute HRD Conferences and make sure to realize agreed goals.
* Lead and support different HR Projects outside immediate BPHR responsibilities
The Successful Applicant
* Experience of all round HR providing business partner support to stakeholders
* Experience of successfully leading and completing project.
* A record of high achievement in a fast-paced business environment.
* A team player with strong communication skills and multi-tasking abilities as well as a proactive and positive attitude to work.
* Experience of and adaptability to work in a multicultural and multi-lingual environment.
What's on Offer
On offer is a chance to join a team of professionals with excellent reputation in the market. You will have the chance to travel abroad and meet other top performing HR professionals providing career development.