You are here
HR Business Partner for a division of 200 people
- Act as a liason between HR and business side
- Work with top HR peers to further develop your skills
About Our Client
Our client is a well know and most establish pharmaceutical brands in the world. They employ over 1,000 people in Japan and works closely with regional offices to leverage the global network the company provides.
* As a single contact point from HR to business, takes lead for all HR related topics in assigned business group while Partners with the business leaders
* Delivers key HR processes such as talent management, performance management, change management, workforce planning, anticipating recruitment needs, etc.
* Provides consultative organizational development to drive organizational effectiveness and identifies organizational issues/misalignments that are affecting business operations and results
* Participates in and/or leads HR projects and initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
* Solid work experience as an HR Business Partner or HR Manager who has been playing a partner's role
* Experience working in complex multicultural business environment, ideally bringing in a global mindset and intercultural awareness
* Proficient command of English (business-fluent) with complete fluency in Japanese
What's on Offer
On offer is an organization that encourages people development and career advancement by provides opportunities for job rotation. They offer flexible working environments and attractive benefits.