You are here
HR Associate 5M +
- Competitive compensation
- Career transformation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading Financial Company with offices across the major cities in the globe. Our client remains an essential factor of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets.
- Supporting APAC HR Service Delivery team with information collection, translation, administration , payment arrangement, payroll administration, benefits programs administration and preparation of meetings with HR vendors
- Answer and direct HR inquiries (translate the Japanese inquiries into English if applicable) to the appropriate HR team to process or seek guidance on follow up actions. Support Payroll administration, including record keeping per local legislation requirement.
- Provide general payroll as required
- Administer benefits programs such as insurance policies, social security programs, Corporate doctor visit support, annual medical check-up, employee recreation club, Employee Assistance Program, childcare program support, and invoice processing, etc.
- Translation from Japanese to English for any HR documentation as required
- Support all audits (SOX, Internal GOR, External bodies and local authority audits) as required
- Support HR administrative (such as leave administration, employee representative election support, annual stocks tax filing support, etc) to the Japan HR Office and HR Service Delivery team as required.
- Process incoming mails and facsimiles by scanning and distributing them to the respective HR teams for guidance on follow up actions. Packaging and arranging outgoing courier deliveries for HR team.
- To ensure that all enquiries are handled in a courteous and timely manner as required
The Successful Applicant
- Some tertiary level qualification in a related discipline will be highly regarded.
- Able to demonstrate extensive administration experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow through on issues that require it
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a multinational virtual team environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Creative and willingness to exercise initiative
- Organized and results focused
What's on Offer
Career progression with competitive compensation