You are here
- Work for a multinational company
- Develop your skills and knowledge
About Our Client
This client is a multinational medical devices company with world-famous products sold worldwide.
* Performs troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery and provides
expert support when necessary.
* Provide daily IT support and perform desktop/laptop software support and troubleshooting
to users with issues relating to software or hardware peripherals and networking issues
* Managing and maintaining in-house IT infrastructure systems and computing equipment
including email, servers, telecom, printers and server room equipment
* Perform system installation, deployment, configuration and upgrading
* Log all incidents and calls on Remedy (with appropriate categorizations) and assign to
appropriate support groups If needed.
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in performing Helpdesk related tasks and services
* Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
* Hands-on desktop hardware troubleshooting experience
* Knowledge of MS Active directory, Windows 2003 and Exchange 2003
* Fluent Japanese and basic English skills
* Must currently reside in Japan
What's on Offer
* Highly competitive salary working for a world-famous company
* Work in central Tokyo