You are here
- The office is located at central Tokyo for easy commute.
- Long term and stable Help Desk role
About Our Client
My client offers investment management, retirement planning, brokerage, and human resources and benefits outsourcing services to 69 million individuals and institutions as well as through 5,500 financial intermediary firms.
* Liaise with internal clients and end-users to determine the nature of problems.
* Investigating, diagnosing and resolving applications problems from a non-development perspective.
* Software/hardware trouble-shoots, updates and upgrade in PC and/or servers environment.
* Be able to provide timely resolution or escalate the issues when necessary.
* Maintain server/desktop compliance as it pertains to security patches, software licensing
* Perform daily routine tasks in setting up and maintaining IT operation.
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum 3 years of IT technology experience supporting in end-user's environment.
* Troubleshooting skills
* Extensive knowledge of MS Office
* Enthusiastic, good interpersonal skill and be a good team player.
* Able to work independently.
What's on Offer
* Attractive salary package
* This role exposes the successful candidate to a truly global platform that provides tremendous opportunities for career progression.