You are here
Head of Talent and Organization
- Head of Organizational Developement, Talent Managmenet and Acquisition
- Clear path to Head of HR
About Our Client
Our client is a well known US FMCG company. Despite competing in a competitive market, the hold significant market share across Asia Pacific. They employ approx. 1,000 people in Japan and this position will play a key role I developing their careers.
* Lead and drive implementation of initiatives and programs of Talent Management, Talent Acquisition and Organization Development
* Design communication materials, guidelines and monitor compliance to deadlines of programs and initiatives
* Provide in-depth analysis to HR Business Partners and Line Managers. In addition, track agreed-upon action plans resulting from various levels of talent reviews and validation.
* Execute implementation of HR initiatives to advance building organizational capabilities. Support implementation/monitoring/completion of any ad hoc projects.
* Develop and design programs or initiatives relating to programs that are prioritized under the HR Long Range Plans to advance organizational development capabilities
The Successful Applicant
* Strong knowledgeable of Talent Management, Organization Development and Talent Acquisition.
* Open to receiving application from senior HR Business Partners or HR Directors from medium sized organizations looking to work within a larger company
* Working in an environment close to the Senior Management Team which requires multi-tasking, quick adaptation, and flexibility.
* The job requires strong planning, organizational, partner/relationship building and project management skills, with the ability to anticipate problems and opportunities and develop effective strategies with clear objectives.
* Out of scope HR Programs such as HR town halls and regional meetings may also be added to calendar that calls for more time than usual day-to-day
* Fluent English and Japanese
What's on Offer
This is a rare opportunity in Japan where a talent management and organisation development function exists in Japan since many of these job functions have moved to a regional office within other companies. Our client is heavily focusing on creating a strong working culture and developing career for its individuals.