You are here
Head of Software Development
- Head a team of world class developers
- Very flexible working hours and excellent benefits
About Our Client
Our client is an employment-related search engine for job listings. As a single-topic search engine, it is also an example of vertical search. They currently operate in over 50 different countries with over 1500 employees.
They are now owned by a Japanese company and in the midst of building a development team in Japan to focus on global products. The plan is to build the Japan team to become the largest development center in the world.
- Head the development team of 80 developers, with the expectations to grow to about 150 within 2016
- Recruit, Hire and train talented managers and developers to lead individual teams.
- Develop new products and new features and improve the existing features consistently from the upstream process to the actual development
- Clarify the service concept through communication with the Product manager, utilizing the mock-ups and proto-types.
- Create business goals and drive actions proactively to hit the goals
The Successful Applicant
- The candidate is required to have a very strong understanding of the fast paced web industry.
- 10+ years experience in a management role for software developers is highly preferable
- Fluency in English is required
What's on Offer
Location: Ebisu, Japan
Salary: 20-35M (flexible if it does not fall within range)
Visa will be sponsored for necessary candidates.