You are here
Head of Internal Communications
¥10,000,000 - ¥17,000,000
- global head
- high salary
About Our Client
- IT company
- listed company
- Deliver internal announcement- Maintain communication channels- Create/review announcements for employees
- Deliver information to staff locally and globally. - Check translation of employee communication materials- Provide local story/information to global publication/intranet use- Support Corporate Affairs projects
- Rebuild/manage Intra net Portal for Japan and globally
- Plan and execute Philanthropy and broad range of Community Activities.
- Develop and implement strategic internal communications plan that supports the deliver of Japan Group's business goal and is aligned with the global communication priorities.
- Keep all employees informed about the company's strategies and its key initiatives in a timely manner maximizing the communication tools.
- Innovate, evolve and enhance communication channels, systems, and processes, as a lever for delivering to the business needs.
- Provide strategic counsel, coaching and support to key internal clients to build the communications capability across Company.
The Successful Applicant
- •Japanese and English Communications: Command excellent skills especially in writing and editing
- PC Skills (Word, EXCEL, Power Point, Others )
- 7+ years Communications experience
- Internal Communications experience
- 7+ years in a variety of influencer and leadership roles (project leaders/ having subordinates, etc.)
- Experience of building employee communication strategy
- Professional level of writing, editing and speaking Japanese
- Broad understanding of internal communication channels
What's on Offer