You are here
Head of Compliance - Nikkei Manufacture (Electronic) up to 20m yen
¥10,000,000 - ¥20,000,000
- Need Nikkei listed company experience
- Worldwide, the team consist more than 100staff
About Our Client
Nikkei Manufacture (Electronic)
- Drives the strategy, development, implementation, process documentation, communication and ongoing management of Global Compliance framework
- Review and revise existing management framework as needed to ensure clear delineation of responsibility and accountability for compliance with the Companies program.
- Ensures the adherence to J-SOX (Japan) framework and regulations.
- Facilitate the establishment of Risk Management Framework and risk profile of business entities across the Company.
- Develop and communicate processes within the Compliance Framework to include at a minimum: enterprise resource management, business continuity, and risk management.
- Develops processes and procedures which are globally consistent and scalable to the needs of the Company.
- Advises the Compliance / Risk Committee of the Company, and Senior Management on emerging compliance issues.
The Successful Applicant
- MBA or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in roles of increasing leadership and responsibility in areas of compliance, regulatory agency, enterprise resource management, business process, business continuity, audit, or related field.
- Proven understanding of Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE) compliance requirements and the ability to manage and communicate on a global basis.
- Experience as a Compliance Generalist developing Compliance programs or managing a Compliance department of a publicly held company.
- Understanding of global corporate governance and its potential implications as a component of an overall compliance program
- Corporate level process management and people management experience inside of a global organization.
What's on Offer
- Salary up to 20m yen