You are here
Head of Acquisition Marketing
- Online and Offline Merchant Marketing
- Exciting new concept for SMB in Japan
About Our Client
For sellers, we're creating one cohesive service to run your entire business, from a register in
your pocket to analytics on your laptop. For buyers, we're making it faster to order from the
businesses you love and more fun to pay your friends back.
- Lead all acquisition efforts across paid online marketing, SEO/SEM, website
improvement, retail, events, and e-commerce
- Design, build and execute comprehensive marketing strategies and campaigns plans to
drive customer acquisition and activations in Japanese market
- Lead our efforts to improve the quality and capabilities of our channels including
relationships with our retail partners
- Assign appropriate acquisition targets by team and individuals, monitoring goals and
- Be motivated and metrics-driven, excelling in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Work closely with and provide leadership to our cross functional teams across the global organization,
our client facing teams, retail partners and external vendors
- Have significant exposure to senior leaders across the organization in working together to
develop a successful acquisition strategy
- Envision new and innovative ideas and approaches and take them to fruition
- Report progress on activation goals and KPI performance with corrective intervention
The Successful Applicant
- 10-15 years of experience managing an Acquisition and Marketing team with consistent success meeting and exceeding goals.
- 5+ years of professional experience in SEM (preferably in-house SEM in e-commerce / online retail), with a consistent track record of successfully developing and implementing SEO programs and optimizing LP
- Extensive knowledge of SEM best practices, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies, and passion to stay abreast of news and trends in SEM and online marketing
- Experience building and growing relationships with internal and external partners
- Self-starter with excellent sales, negotiation, and communication skills, and the ability coach others on those skills
- Confirmed ability to drive acquisition through leading customer-facing teams
- Ability to scale programs and campaigns quickly
- A good balance of analytical and creative thinking; Strong quantitative and qualitative data analytic skills and problem solving skills, as well as excellent attention to detail
- Japanese native fluency and excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English (equivalent to TOEIC 900)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience, Masters degree preferred
- Experience working in a global company or in a foreign country a plus
- Experience in IT, Online, Payment, or financial services, are plus.
What's on Offer
- Use English with Key global stake holder as part of Japanese marketing representative.
- Work Flexibility and full responsibility over merchant acquisition.