You are here
- Use your bilingual skills in this role managing international brand
- US Based World-wide famous Entertainment company
About Our Client
This company is US based worldwide famous entertainment company. They are the first of the modern Hollywood studios, and over their one hundred years, they have been responsible for some of the world's most memorable feature films.
* Set and execute a long-term business development strategy for each Hardlines category that takes into account regional opportunities and specificities.
* Manage the Hardlines P&L to deliver (or exceed) annual revenue targets. Provide quarterly business forecasts to evaluate progress against budget. Highlight any upsides or sensitivities.
* Develop a clear growth strategy for each category of business (including financial targets) and benchmark progress.
* Identify opportunities and fill gaps by product sub-category, age segment, market channel and franchise.
* Ensure clear & timely communication of Hardlines strategies and assets with agents.
* Partner with the Creative & Brand Assurance team to drive quality and champion innovation in local product development. Ensure timely product approvals in line with industry needs.
* Responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of licensees to grow the CP business. Critically evaluate the licensee base to ensure we have the right amount and best quality partners.
* Direct management of key Global & Regional licensees.
* Negotiate the best deals (in line with CP guidelines and business objectives) and manage the process from contract to product development and execution. Provide input into global deals to ensure regional needs are met and leverage global deals locally.
* Determine where DTR relationships could enhance our business and negotiate/manage these deals.
* Develop a clear franchise growth plan for your region for all of the core properties and identify market-specific opportunities
* Brief additional creative assets where required to meet market needs
* As part of the retail team, you will manage the relationship with Toys R Us and other key retailers within Japan.
* Understand key seasonalities and important dates on the retail calendar
The Successful Applicant
* Substantive experience in international licensing and product merchandising within the region (ideally having worked with or for a major Toy company)
* Current network of strong relationships with agents, licensees, distributors and retailers within the territory
* Background in building brands across various channels of distribution
* Proven ability pitching and negotiating skills with the ability to close deals
* Self-motivated professional with ability to work independently and take charge
* Ability to customize / create sales presentations and other materials as needed
What's on Offer
-Central location in Tokyo
-Opportunity to work in Global Entertainment company
-Good Work Life Balance
-Career progression opportunity