You are here
Group Assistant @ the Largest Ad Agency
- Largest Ad Agency
About Our Client
A joint venture of the largest and oldest Ad agencies.
They are looking for a dedicated, hard-working Account Group Assistant to support our Tokyo Team. This role is a great learning experience in that you get to participate in the running of one of the very best brands in the world. Main roles are as follows.
- Maintain status meeting notes each week and distribute them to the team.
- Prepare meeting agendas and status reports.
- Compile Apple news daily. Creating and distributing internal newsletter.
- Keep records and documentation for productions, confidentiality paperwork and research projects.
- Set up Client/Agency/Team meetings.
- Provide administrative assistance to the Account Management & Planning.
- Special project assistance: film / clip searches, helping create reference materials, etc.
- Organize travel arrangements, appointments, filing, expenses and other administrative tasks.
- Organize food and catering for meetings and events.
The Successful Applicant
- High detail orientation; able to handle complex instructions with care and follow-through.
- Accuracy and timeliness in execution of assigned tasks.
- Cooperative relationships with other employees and clients.
- Ability to schedule work and balance priorities for the efficient flow of work.
- Ability to anticipate team needs and respond accordingly.
What's on Offer
Working Hours: 9:00AM - 6:00PM