You are here
- global company based in Japan
- their global service is used in more than 230 countries
About Our Client
This company based in Japan and operates the messenger app, a global service used in more than 230 countries. It offers free one-to-one and group messaging. Free domestic and international voice and video calls are also available.
The Japan based position, functioning as the HQ of the service. Working closely with the in-house global PR teams and external agencies worldwide. This position will be conduct various PR activities; strategically planned exposure within global media to raise the service's profile, executing national/foreign PR events, controlling all official announcements/information regarding the brand via various counties SNS. Generate positive news coverage, product placement in broadcast, print and new media. The position will be working to proactively promote the LINE profile.
- Deliver/Execute the global strategic PR plan for the service
- Global Media promotion and handling - Build relationship and pro actively network with key reporters/Journalists/Media. - Promote news stories and features to the media.
- Manage the Corporate site (Japan/Global/Others) and SNS channels effectively and strategically.
- Planning/manage conference and press event (Japan/Global)
The Successful Applicant
- Good knowledge of global media landscape and excellent communication skills
- Minimum +5 years of PR experience.(either in PR agency or in-house PR experience).
- Language ability: Japanese and English (fluent level).
What's on Offer
Annual Salary·Negotiable, based on skill, experience, and ability ·Incentive Bonuses available