You are here
Global Marketing Communication Manager
- Business Travel required.
- People Management including mentorship on effect marketing tactics
About Our Client
Leading Electronics Connector Manufacturer
- Setting campaign direction/strategy by driving concensus among all internal constituencies (includes driving global alignment with campaign strategy).
- Development of effective value propositions; development and ongoing refinement of key messaging to be reflected in all marketing communications activities. Responsible for developing content strategy, making sure it is designed to serve all marcom and PR needs, etc.
- Expense planning and prioritization, in coorperation with divisional product management teams and global Marcom team members. Develop and manage global program spend based on divisional and sales objectives.
- Manage and collaborate with supplier and service providers in controlling expenditures, prioritizing activities and maintaining brand equity through all tactics and deliverables, while also delivering against a high standard of quality.
- Provide leadership, mentorship and support to team responsible for deploying strategy (and selected Marcom tactics) on a global basis. Manage and grow staff expertise/experience to enhance career development and increase value contribution of each team member.
- Understand, support and comply with current Firm policies and practices related business programs. Including but not limited to government regulations, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S), Six Sigma & Lean Manufacturing, Total Quality Management (TQM), and Management Systems.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
The Successful Applicant
* Strong strategy orientation
* Strong leadership skills
* Ability to accommodate multiple perspectives (e.g., global)
* Ability to work with multiple clients and handle multiple projects simultaneously
* Must be able to work well under pressure of deadlines
* Flexible to respond to frequent priority changes
* Articulate clearly both the written and spoken word
* Ability to manage creative resources such as advertising agencies and design firms
* Willingness to travel globally
* Initiative to start new projects, be willing and able to promote new ideas and the conviction to carry projects through to completion.
* Fluent in English (speaking and written)
* Maintain working knowledge of global/regional industry and competitive activities to develop effective marketing communications campaigns to prospects and customers
What's on Offer
- Opportunities for Business Travel
- New Position with flexible scope