You are here
Global Bio Pharmaceutical Company: Application Senior Project Manager
- Opportunities to establish your career at one of the fastest growing company
- Opportunities to hire and manage subordinates soon.
About Our Client
Our client is globally well known fast growing bio pharmaceutical company. They just started the operation in Japan recently. Due to their business expansion, they will hire new application project manager who will take care of whole applications in Japan office as right arm of IT Director in Japan.
- The primary focus is to implement and strength application system such as SFA, ERP, Drug Safety Reporting, etc.
- You will corporate with global IT and Japan IT Director to create road map and project plans for above systems.
- Work in conjunction with global IT and local stakeholders to successfully deliver various application projects. Understand needs of Japan business and ensure these projects will meet the global standard and local Japanese regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Plan enhancement and customization projects upon global standard system cannot cover due to having unique business process having locally. (especially for CRM/BI system)
- Prepare and presents these proposals to local and global stakeholders to make sure unique local regulatory and statutory requirements are included.
- Establish support function after the implementation by cooperating with global system supporting team overseas.
- Review current status of business system capabilities and prepare proposals/recommendations for the further improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to be able to speak/listen/write both English and Japanese under business atmosphere
- 10 years of working experience including 3 years + of leadership experience
- Experience of strong CRM and BI implementation and enhancement project management
- Experience with use of SDLC methodologies in project delivery.
- Understand GxP controls and Japanese regulatory and statutory regulations. (need to have experience working for regulated industries such as pharmaceutical, food, medical device, cosmetics)
- Ability to deliver projects including budget management, resource management, vendor selection, etc.
- Ability to operate in a cross functional matrix organization.
What's on Offer
- Exciting start up IT opportunity in fast growing bio pharmaceutical company.
- You will be the one of the first member in IT in Japan, where you can establish company system from scratch.
- The company has plans to expand their IT team in Japan. You will have opportunity to hire and manage subordinates within short period.