You are here
Global Account Manager
More than 20,000 employees worldwide
Established business in Japan with local and foreign based customers
About Our Client
The company is one of the largest power semiconductor manufacturer in the world. The product is used by wide range of industry including automotive, industrial, consumer, as well as aerospace and defense.
Japan operation has been established more than 20 years ago. Currently, the company employs more than 1100 people and has gain trust from local companies.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the company business relationship with the customer as well as establishing ON Semi as a strategic partner with the assigned customer.
- Provides a single point of contact for both customer and the company.
- Develops and executes account's Global Business Plan.
- Drives communication and discipline insuring goal and objective alignment across all geographic and division boundaries to globally support the account.
- Builds rapport and enables key relationships between account and the company organizations.
- Establishes a cooperative partnership between the company and account through timely and productive resolution to all challenges, creation of necessary tools for account performance management, and long range (2+ years) strategy planning for mutual success.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree, preferably in Electronic Engineering
- 5-7 years of experience in B2B sales environment, both direct and indirect (Channel Sales).
- Understand automotive industry dynamic, owning connections with OEMs and Tier 1s
- Able to communicate effectively in both Japanese and English.
- Able to work under minimum supervision.
What's on Offer
- Work in a company that offers high growth opportunity.
- Attractive base salary with excellent bonus on top.
- Excellent location in the middle of Tokyo.