You are here
- Exciting start-up opportunity
- Be the first to join the Tokyo office
About Our Client
Our client is a start up cloud-based technology company, targeting global mobile market with its leading virtualization and streaming technologies. Their cloud service transforms mobile apps into playable ads, and enable users to try apps without download.
They have won over 7 awards and already raised funding of over $6 million USD.
1. Develop Japan market entry strategy in terms of market position, target partners, time to market, and execution plans
2. Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections
3. Set up office and build up local team, mainly sales & marketing staff
The Successful Applicant
1. 5+ years Sales or Marketing experience in digital advertisement agency company (preferred) or other Ad tech company
2. Have strong connections and past direct client relationship with media publisher side, game developer side, and ad network side
3. Familiar with advertisement budget planning and pricing model design and negotiation
4. Experiences working in startup companies or strong tolerance for risk and uncertainty are preferred
5. Can-do attitude and resilience to convince the market with innovative products. Strong communication skills.
6. Fluent English (or Chinese) is a must for internal communication
7. Strong local industry connections preferred
What's on Offer
* Comparable to General Manager standard in local market with stock option