You are here
- Around 2 B USD Revenue each year
- Good work life balance with great location in the middle of Tokyo
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading company in the renewable energy industry. They manufacture and sell their products to industrial users as well as to household consumers.
With the increasing needs of renewable energy as well as the increase of awareness of people towards clean energy, our client is growing very steadily this past 10 years.
- Develop new business by creating new sales channels as well as constantly monitor market trend to identify potential business.
- Manage the current business with existing clients and increase the volume of business over time.
- Reports to the Japan COO regarding the business progress, business plans, and strategy.
- Educate the sales team in Japan about the solar energy market, and keep them motivated to work on their best.
- Attend regional meetings with other region sales directors to synchronize regional company strategy.
The Successful Applicant
- Owns Bachelor degree in business or (preferably) in engineering.
- 5 years of sales experience in the solar energy industry.
- 3 years of people management experience.
- Understand how to manage P/L and budgeting.
- Able to communicate in English and Japanese without problems.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary + bonus
- A highly attractive opportunity to play a crucial role in the expansion of the company footprint across the APAC region and to develop business in a strong, growing Japanese market.
- Work for a Global MNC that is a pioneer in its field, offering innovative, reliable and high impact solutions.