You are here
General Manager - Consumer Electronics & Logistics
- General Manager responsible for over 50 employees
- Excellent growth prospects, rapid career advancement!
About Our Client
This business has 15 wholly-owned facilities in Hong Kong, Japan, China, North America and EMEA and 14 years of global experience in reverse supply chain optimization, They partner with companies in the Technology, Electronics and Telecom (TET) sectors. They offer Reverse Supply Chain Management (RSCM) and worldwide Remanufacturing, Reuse and Recycle services, resulting in cost reduction and enhanced financial returns.
* Increase management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching and counseling managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
* Develop strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
* Accomplish subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
* Coordinate efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
* Build on company image by collaborating with customers, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
* Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
* Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
* Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree
* Excellent management experience
* Entrepreneurial mindset with strong analytical skills
* Background in Consumer Electronics or related industry
* Self-motivated and performance focused
* Excellent oral and written English and Japanese language communication skills
What's on Offer
- Excellent Base Salary & Bonus scheme
- Rapid Career advancement
- Responsible for change management
- Growing industry
- Exciting company culture