You are here
General Food Ingredient Sales Staff
- More than 60 years of experience in Japan market, very stable business.
- Market leader, established business, and nice location (Kasumigaseki, Tokyo)
About Our Client
SCETI was established in Tokyo in 1952. As the pioneer among foreign companies, the company served as an agent for major French Heavy Industry companies in its early years. Along the way, the company expanded its business into much wider field such as nuclear medicine, quantum equipment, isotopes, reagent, and diagnostics. In addition, the company also diversified its business into life sciences by acting as an importer of functional ingredients for food, cosmetics, and pharmaceutical manufacturing. Recently the company started to be involved in medical imaging distributing high-end systems, equipment, and services, applied in medical diagnosis and treatment.
Today, SCETI, working under the umbrella of Dennis Group, is focusing its business into importing, distributing, and licensing service in Life Science, Medical, and Bio Medical field. With 60 employees in Japan, they will continue to serve the industrial, medical, clinical, and pharmaceutical research.
- To serve both existing and new customer by providing the most appropriate solutions for their problem (mainly targeting R&D departments at food manufacturing companies).
- To develop new ingredients by conducting,
o local marketing - understanding customer future needs.
o discussion with overseas supplier.
- To collaborate with logistics department to manage inventory, import, and delivery schedule.
- To collaborate with quality assurance department to deal with customer complaints.
- To collaborate with marketing department to organize exhibition and seminars
- Other administrative task in relation to the above explained job contents.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree
- 2-5 years of corporate sales experience
- Able to communication in English (speaking and writing)
- Passionate and motivated to be successful
- Able to show the willing to learn and get better everyday
- Able to show leadership and sense of responsibility
- Understand import process
- Understand food products (food ingredients is preferable, but NOT a MUST)
What's on Offer
- 5 - 6 M JPY (Negotiable based on skill and experience)
- Working hours : 9:00 - 17:45 (with 1 hour break)
- Location : Kasumigaseki Office
- Social securities in accordance to Japanese labor law and regulations