You are here
Gaming Localization Assistant
- International and Flexible Working Environment
- Work on World Class Projects
About Our Client
Our client is an American multinational publisher, developer, and distributor of video games and video game peripherals. They own two world renowned gaming brands responsible for some of the most popular games ever.
- Regularly check progresses and deliveries of various works.
- Update schedules in a daily basis.
- Regularly check bug database and ensure all issues are assigned to the right persons, make sure bugs are not stagnated.
- Upon request, assist Localization Manager's job in various ways.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluency in Japanese (written and spoken) essential
- English language skills required - willing to improve
- General video game knowledge. Experience in testing games is appreciated.
- Familiar with MS Word and Excel.
- Communication skill. Being good at reporting things in simple and effective ways.
- Strong Interest to video games and the industry is highly regarded.
What's on Offer
Working Hours: 9AM - 6PM
Duration: Long term