You are here
FS Consulting: AML, Big 4
- Opportunity to work on consultancy for international financial institutions
- Opportunity to make career change utilizing FS business/ AML backgrounds
About Our Client
Our client is one of the entities of one Big 4 group -a worldwide network providing professional services and advice. It provides five professional service areas: audit, tax, legal, consulting, and financial advisory services. The firm provides consulting services in Japan and to Japanese companies worldwide. Its integrated advisory services span from strategy through implementation to solve wide-ranging management and social challenges.
With respect to financial institutions of all sizes and business categories that include global financial institutions, the team offers services mainly in project support for compliance system maintenance, including the AML / CFT. The consultancy provide a variety of services, related to M&A transactions opportunity to engage in Due Diligence and PMI, the development of policy procedures, introduction of risk assessment methods, from the business up to the system.
The Successful Applicant
- Work experience in a financial institution (international operations, settlement operations, investment banking, system-related business, etc.)
- Experience in the system development project or consulting for financial institutions
- Experiences related to AML / CFT and language skills a plus.
What's on Offer
*Opportunity to work on consultancy for international financial institutions
*Excellent career prospects
*International work environment in an attractive location
*Opportunity to make career change utilizing FS business/ AML backgrounds