You are here
- International working environement
- Rotation and promotion opportunities
About Our Client
The client is a US based company that partners with telecommunication and electronic goods companies world wide. Here in Japan they have contracts with major phone companies. The company is also consistently growing its business worldwide over the past few years.
1. Financial Planning & Analysis, covering annual budget development, quarterly/monthly forecast development and strategic business planning.
2. Controlling of Budget vs. Actual, covering intercompany transactions, SG&A and headcount management and analysis of the gap between budget (or forecast) and actual.
3. Management Reporting, covering Profit & Loss statement items, operational KPIs, operational performance and inventory and SG&A.
4. Project planning, including supporting the in-charge group to set up the plan, reviewing KPIs request and liaising with the Corporate.
5. Provide support to program management team on financial impact simulation for new projects.
The Successful Applicant
-More than 6 years of experience in Finance, including FP&A.
-Business level English
-Fluent level in Japanese
Preferred but not required:
-Knowledge and experience equal to or greater than the bookkeeping level 2
-Knowledge of data mining and visualization of large data sets is a plus.
-Experience in multinational companies.
What's on Offer
-Growing team and company
-Rotation and promotion opportunities to look over other regions in the future
-Over 20 years in Japan and contracts with most major Japanese phone carriers
-Training and Career Growth programs
-International, English speaking environment
-Convenient and modern Tokyo location