You are here
FP&A Mananger for a multinational cosmetic company
- Opportunity to be involved with the business and its overall strategy
- Grow your career within an industry leading international business
About Our Client
Our client is the multinational cosmetics brand which has been developing by the catalogue marketing, online marketing and direct sales.
- Take lead on brand consolidation
- Ensure that Reporting & Controlling processes provide high quality, accurate and timely information that meets the needs of internal managers and decision makers. Respond to customer inquiries and problems in a professional manner.
- Assist in the coordination and preparation of Strategic Business Plans, Budgets, planning and forecasting
- Prepare monthly reporting to management and global headquarters
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial reviews with management
- Identify potential business issues and conduct further detailed business investigation
- Work with other departments on projects that aims to implement the solutions
- Aid in the preparation of the annual closing of the company accounts reports especially with regard to all necessary accruals for month and year-end.
- Cost center and expense analysis & reports to the responsible department heads on a periodical basis.
- Oversee the development, analysis and report on capital expenditure.
- Ensure quality of subsidiaries' monthly comments and variance analysis.
- Handle a variety of ad-hoc reporting projects and data analysis
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of Accounting and/or Financial Analysis experience.
- Must possess strong Excel, PowerPoint, and Financial modeling skills. Good understanding of Access and Pivot table will help.
- ERP knowledge and skills must.
- Well rounded business and operational knowledge is a necessity.
- This position requires a high degree of coordination with other departments. Thus solid relationship building skills are required.
- Industry knowledge is a plus but not a necessity
- The person must be self-starter and independently solve problem and issues.
- The person has total responsibility for quality, accuracy, and timeliness of reporting and analysis.
What's on Offer
- Well established business in Japan with a vast global network
- Large company focus on development of new products
- International environment
- Career growth opportunities
- Central Tokyo location
- 7 hours working per day
- Great work life balance