You are here
- Wide range of responsibilities in a large, stable, multinational company
- Excellent opportunities to progress within your career
About Our Client
Our client specializes in international express, air and ocean freight, road and rail transportation, contract logistics and international mail services to its customers. They have a global network of more than 200 countries and have over 250,000 employees worldwide.
- Provide financial and business advice to drive strategic decisions
- Work together to provide financial advice to management in line with business proposals.
- Lead financial forecast and budget which is comprehensive and accurate enough to drive the business.
- Provide standardized P&L, to be used as management decision and performance evaluation tool.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of experience in a financial planning & analysis role
- Fluent Japanese communication skills
- Business level English communication skills
- Strong in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
What's on Offer
- Work in an international environment
- High growth and fast paced environment
- Great company culture
- Opportunities for career progression
- Stable environment
- Competitive salary depending on experience