You are here
FP&A Manager at Fast Growing FMCG Company
- Participate on new business initiatives
- Support the business with changing their business
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top brands worldwide with long history in FMCG market. The company culture is very strong family oriented with employees having high appreciation for the products of the brand.
- Provide robust and insightful decision support to business, enable delivering on financial objectives both operational and strategic.
- Support business planning & analysis for entire operations in Japan
- Identify business risks and opportunities, find pragmatic approaches to challenges, implement gap closing actions and best practices across local organizations
- Ensure financial transparency and disclosure of risks.
- Additional capacity for value analyst activities to support ad-hoc analysis tasks
- Provides meaningful analysis for decision support to the board of directors
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant financial business and analysis experience in a corporate environment
- Commercial finance business partnering experience is essential
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel; demonstrated ability to develop complex formulas, pivot tables, etc.
- Proficiency in data mining / data extraction
- Needs to have robust financial understanding and able to operate in numbers
- English proficiency
What's on Offer
This is a new position created for Japan to support the expansion of the market. This role will take over local responsibilities of financial analysis and business partnering to introduce new products to Japan.