You are here
FP&A Manager / Business Unit Controller
- Planning and be heavily involved in the strategic direction
- Lead and steer the business analysis
About Our Client
Our client is a major largest US-based retailer, and has nearly 200 retail outlets in Japan. The company has a mixed working environment in Japan with expats / foreigners in key C-level positions, and the focus is on growing bilingual local management team in Japan.
- Conduct analysis activities to improve business results
- Make recommendations for mitigating risks and overcoming challenges
- Regularly review actual performance to plan, identify gaps, update forecasts, and recommending actions to course correct performance
- Provides strategic decision support by gathering business intelligence and conducting financial analyses analysis
- Drive financial planning and budgeting process by developing financial models
- Incorporate identified risks and opportunities into financial plans
- Build a team-based work environment
- Establish performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations
The Successful Applicant
- Over 7 years' experience in Finance/Accounting or BA/BS with 4 years of Finance/Accounting
- Strong financial planning, analysis and forecasting skills, and experience creating and managing to business plans.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills, demonstrates ability to communicate with any level
- Advanced PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Access
- Experience providing financial analysis and insights to support operational areas of the business
- Strategic, thought leadership
What's on Offer
This is a strategic role to conduct analysis covering retail and wholesale sales and identify opportunities to improve efficiency of financial operations in Japan.