You are here
FP&A / Financial Planning Analyst - Global FMCG Business
- Opportunity to develop your career into more senior role
- Frequent communication with global HQ and ability to work on global projects
About Our Client
Our client is a multi-billion business and a leader within FMCG industry. Our client is growing their business in Japan as they are planning to bring new products to Japan market.
- This role will driving annual operations planning, completing required reporting and ad hoc analysis to achieve targets.
- Coordinate planning process and inputs for assigned business areas
- Develop accurate forecast of P&L, balance sheet and operating cash flow every month
- Support the coordination of the annual operations planning
- Provide analytical support as required to help in the diagnosis and resolution of key issues
- Submit required planning reports such as monthly volume and other updates
- Support preparation of rolling forecast, quarterly forecast of P&L and cash flow, and monthly and quarterly business review decks
- Ensure that all invoices are tracked, maintained and filed properly enabling quick retrieval and accrual advices when needed
The Successful Applicant
- Solid experience within financial planning or accounting, preferably related to FMCG or B2C industries
- Sound knowledge on financial forecasting, planning and analysis
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in both English and Japanese
- Advanced Excel skills
- US GAAP or CPA knowledge preferred but not required.
What's on Offer
- Support consolidation and submission of annual operating plans, while completing all required assigned reporting
- Timely response to multiple requests received from varies stakeholders in matrix organization