You are here
- Great opportunity to contribute to decision making within the business
- Multinational company with a long history in Japanese market
About Our Client
Our client is a large multinational company that has strong ties to the telecommunication and consumer goods industries. They have a vast global network and are a clear leader in their industry. They have seen strong and steady year-on year growth through strong leadership, internal training programs and rotation opportunities within their organization.
- FP&A head will lead company's overall planning activities including Annual Operating Plan, rolling forecast and mid/long term planning.
- Lead financial reporting or presentation towards various stakeholders
- Work closely with management team and understand major KPI features, historical trend and the relationship between KPI and financial impact
- Manage 3-4 people and drive performance of FP&A individuals
The Successful Applicant
A strong applicant for this position will have:
- At least 10 years of experience in finance
- At least 5 years of experience in a management position
- Demonstrate leader building capability in highly analytical teams and business partnering with cross functional teams.
- Fluent Japanese communication skills
- Business level English communication skills
What's on Offer
- Growing team and company (consistent double digit growth over the last few years)
- Vast Global brand and network
- Rotation and career development opportunities
- Excellent work life balance
- International communication and project participation
- Flexible salary depending on experience