You are here
FP&A / Business Planning Manager - World Leader in FMCG Space
- Internal rotation opportunities in Japan and overseas
- Opportunity to work on global projects and collaborate with senior management
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top leaders in FMCG space. The company has been in Japan for over 20 years, and enjoys strong internal culture which allows employee career development through internal rotation (in Japan and overseas).
- Support the company to develop short-term and long-term business planning process (volume, share, revenue) based on macro and competitive analysis
- Communicate and align the plan with Asia Pacific and global HQ
- Build strategic priorities and targets to be aligned cross functionally and with customers
- Help the team to identify key business issues and research required to provide solutions
- Support the team to prepare presentation material for key meetings
- Take a leadership role in regular KPI updates on business environment
- Support the company to conduct other necessary analysis or to develop presentation requested by the management
The Successful Applicant
- Sound experience in Corporate Planning, Research or Finance
- Skills to analyze complex data and form recommendation (Deliver findings on issues and build recommendation)
- Financial skills to be able to judge business attractiveness and engage the System
- English communication skill to global team.
- Strong Storytelling and Power Point/Excel skills
- Deliver results oriented
What's on Offer
Project Management exposure: Discussion with senior people, collaboration with counterpart team members, understanding their needs and deliverable expectation.
Research / analytical opportunities: Deliver findings on issues and build recommendation.