You are here
Fixed Income Rates Analyst - Global Investment Bank
- Understand the macro drivers of bonds and rates
- Provide bond sales/trading ideas for senior analysts
About Our Client
Our client is a global investment bank with offices around the world. They're fixed income team is one of the strongest in Japan.
● Supporting day to day client/senior analyst requests and needs.
● Creating exceptional trade ideas.
● Understanding the driver of the rates/macro economy/ etc.
● Communicate ideas to internal and external customers.
● Prepare presentation materials and contribute to reports.
The Successful Applicant
● Experience working in fixed income in a global investment bank.
● Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
● Strong computer skills(Word, Excel, VBA, Powerpoints).
● Demonstrate creativity in solving problems, always looks for new ways of doing things.
● Self-directed, highly motivated and able to work in a team.
● Native in Japanese fluency required. English is also essential
What's on Offer
Gain macro research experience in fixed income at a global investment bank.